13 February 2008

News you can use



1. I am going to DC over spring vacation to visit the lovely Cristina.

2. Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara is just fine for every day use. I have been going through this phase where, when I run out of something, instead of going to The Galleria to buy MAC or whatever I just go find a substitute at CVS. This has more to do with laziness than cheapness. The aforementioned mascara and Noxema perform just as well as their more expensive counterparts, and I am not forced to go to The Galleria.

3. Because I dislike going to The Galleria, I ordered two cute dresses from Saks online; both were on sale. We have to go to a wedding in Austin in two weeks; of course, I have nothing to wear. Also, what do you wear to a five o'clock wedding? That seems like a rather random time to get married.

4. When I was a middle school student I thought that living in Houston and being able to go to The Galleria all of the time would be the best thing ever.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Love the dresses, both of them are great.

I too have taken to drug store products, mostly out of laziness :)

Mac said...

I'm originally from Houston, grew up in Bellaire and West U. I still have no concept of how many hours I actually spent in the Galleria . . . it's a bit mind bending to ponder to be honest haha.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I use to ice skate at least twice a week every summer for years at The Galleria when I was a young girl and we visited family in Big H. I remember they had that ice cream place right by the rink called Farrells Ice Cream Parlor. Good times.