24 February 2008

Home again, home again jiggedy jig

We had a fantastic time in Austin. We had great meals at El Chile, Hoover's, and Galaxy Cafe. I recommend all of them. One thing that I really like about most Austin restaurants is the emphasis on fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetable.

The wedding was beautiful. The Barr Mansion was a great venue with amazing organic food. It was possibly the best wedding food I have ever eaten. John and Stacy planned a wonderful wedding. The 5:30 start time, although sort of random in my opinion, worked out well. I had more drinks than I normally do, but woke up (at 11:00) with no headache. I can't say them same about Mr. H. Staying out until 2 AM requires more energy than I have at this point in my life.

1 comment:

Nat D said...

I'm glad you had fun! Did you reach T-whacker?