02 May 2008

Interesting facts about Elizabeth



Mr. H is the only guy I ever really wanted to marry; from our first date on I knew that he was the one.

My brother-in-law looks like Matt Lauer.

I have five friends that I have known forever. I can't remember a time when I did not know them.

When a Mexican food craving hits I must have Mexican food immediately.

I never order veal or lamb at restaurants because it makes me feel guilty, but I have no problem ordering a nice filet.

I was a vegetarian for five years. I missed hamburgers the most.

Huey is my best pet ever.

I adore all forms of dark chocolate.

White chocolate repulses me.

I have a serious ice cream addiction. I try to ward it off with Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches.

I cried when our fish died.

I don't like getting dressed up.

I love to go to the beach.

I don't understand people that do not like pizza.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I don't miss hamburgers since I can get a pretty good veggie burger as a substitute. For me, it's tuna that I still crave. I don't want tuna steaks or anything fancy, just plain, ole cheap canned tuna. I tried "Tuno" once and it was as horrible as it sounds. Sorry to hear about the surgery. I guess you guys didn't make it to Jazz Fest? Lynn

Nat D said...

Those are interesting facts. There must have been a long spell there where you didn't understand me very well. But now I like pizza okay, so you understand, right? Matt Lauer? Really?

Sarah said...

I'm the same way about veal (I just don't like lamb). In theory, I really want to be a vegetarian. But I don't think I can give up steak. Chicken, hamburgers, I can live without.