09 April 2008

News as it happens



1. I went to my second yoga class and I am still liking it. It feels great to be so relaxed, and I sleep really well after yoga.

2. It is teacher appreciation week at my school. I have been teaching at independent schools for 12 years, and this is the most amazing display of appreciation I have ever witnessed. I have gotten flowers and gifts, people have watched the kids at lunch, a parent cooked dinner for me. I feel very appreciated and very fortunate.

3. Huey remains our constant companion and little buddy. We both feel so blessed by this wonderful little pup.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Glad you're liking yoga. Huey is adorable as always; its funny how used to their companionship you become, Puppy (my cat) is at my parents for a few days since she needed to go to the vet and I really miss her, I'm rarely without her so it feels really weird without her following me around the kitchen while I get dinner ready or asleep on my bed at night.

Nat D said...

Yea for yoga, awesome for appreciation, and hooray for Huey!

Lynn said...

I have been wanting to try yoga for a while now. You'll have to fill me in the next time we speak.