01 March 2008

The H Family Update

1. Huey got a bath a Gizzie's yesterday; he looks fluffy and beautiful. It won't last long.

2. I am looking for a platinum velvet fabric for my sofa. Let me know if you locate any.

3. I bought some Sebastian Laminates shampoo and conditioner today. I will let you know if I think is is worth it.

4. We are going to see John Fogarty at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. It is the world's largest rodeo.

5. Parent/teacher conferences were yesterday. I have a wonderful class and enjoyed talking to their parents about them.

6. Netflix may not be the thing for me. I don't seem to watch the movies.

4 comments:

Nat D said...

I've had the same movies from Netflix for the past month. And i stopped at Major Video on the way home because I didn't want to watch them.

Anonymous said...

we go through spurts at our house... we either watch all 3 within 3 days, or go months with the same ones next to the television.

Anonymous said...

Try Glick fabrics on the south feeder of 59 between kirby and shepherd. They have TONS to choose from and are open to the public, not just designers.

I wish I knew when Big Love was coming back. Entourage too. I'm totally hooked on In Treatment.

Lynn said...

"Platinum velvet fabric" sounds way cool. Are you recovering the sofa or just making pillows? Send me photos of the house! L.